Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

today i'm 5 weeks 1 day pregnant and my darling bought me prenatal vitamins :)

everything still feels so surreal.. like it's a dream :) and i seriously cant believe it's happening! *pinch pinch*

Had a scare yesterday cos my boobs are not hurting as badly so i tot i was miscarrying! Then i went online to research and read my book, found out that it happens to alota women out there. Due to the fluctuations of hormones, the symptoms come and go.. and as long as there's no severe cramping and bleeding, there's nothing to worry about.

Okay... i'm only having light cramping (which is my uterus expanding) and some backaches. I even took another HPT and the line was visibly darker :P I know.. i'm paranoid. I'm just gonna pray and leave our little bean in God's mighty hands and meanwhile, do whatever i can to ensure that our little bean gets the best nutrition! I've oredi stocked up on milk, cereal, yoghurt, cheese, wholemeal bread etc.. it's a good thing i eat these pretty regularly so not much of a diet change for me. I just gotta remember NOT to skip my meals which is a normal occurance.

This morning i was telling Zack about this pre-natal vitamins and thinking of getting more. I showed him the bottle and asked him if the vitamins were sufficient. He said they should be and he went down to PP to draw money and came home with a pack! I was soo touched.. he is such a darling! :)





...and last friday, we went out to celebrate! Went to Kinukuniya and came home with these!

The Pregnancy Bible - What To Expect When You're Expecting


Zack cant resists this.... A Baby Name Book :)


Still early days so we're being cautiously optimistic.

Keeping it hush hush...
We havent told anyone yet.. it'll be our little secret for the next 1 week :) Then we'll tell our parents and close friends like the guys (Mark and Fu), Sy, Ching and the gals. Basically the first tier of people will be those we know will be happy for us and support us should anything bad happen. Then probably will do a broadcast when we are back from our holiday or maybe wait til we have past the 1st trimester. We'll see how it goes ;) I know Zack cant wait to shout out from the mountain top.. ahahahha!

Finding an Ob/Gynae...
Meanwhile, we are in a scurry to find a gynae! No actually it's just me! Zack is still so cool about it.. he said he can even tell me when my due date will be. But i NEED to see a gynae to be assured that everything is fine, take my HCG levels and that it's increasing properly. And i cant ask anyone for recommendation :(

Zack knows a very nice gynae but he has moved to Raffles Hospital from KKH. He said it's best to deliver at KKH cos it has the best facilities. Also, he decreed me to have a male gynae.. haha. But we are now contemplating Raffles Hospital cos of the gynae but... Raffles is gonna be ex though the service is top notch i heard. Zack was so sweet last night, he was like.. "...anything for your comfort." awww..... I dun need to be comfortable as long as the gynae is good and on the ball, not complacent.


Whoa.. this is a long post! I cant help it.. i'm so excited but there's no one for me to share and talk to! I was so tempted to tell Sy on friday and i was like.."There's something i wanna tell you but i cant. When i finally do, you must remember that i wanna tell you today okay. Dun ask what it is!" She must be thinking i got knocked hard on the head.. (oh no no, i just got knocked up!) hahhaha!


Alrighty, i gonna go taka a nap and grow my little bean.. hehe. Zack and i are going to Ikea later! We are already talking about which room would be the nursery.. hahha.

No comments: