Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

our little Megan is growing!

Date: 4 June 2009
Gestational Age: 32 weeks
Weight: 1.9kg!

Our little Megan is now weighing in at 1.9kg! John Tee said she is growing very well :) Still in the bottoms-up position, all ready for her grand entrance. Everything looks great.. heartbeat strong and steady. Zack said she is in the posterior position so let's hope she stays this way til birth :)

Something good came out of our visit.. i got 1 week mc! Well not exactly good cos i'm in pain :( It's this condition called Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction. Basically it's the loosening and misalignment of the pelvic joints. That little heavy girl aggravates it too. I suffered for 2 weeks, in complete agony, visited 2 GPs before our appt with John Tee. I was afraid he will downplay it cos the other GPs didnt know what it was - one said it might be infection, one asked me to go to KKH A&E *roll eyes* I did some research and know what i got - see, cannot trust docs sometimes. But John Tee knew what it was and immediately said i needed to rest and gave me a week off! I didnt even asked for it! And he gave me hospitalization leave so i wouldnt need to utilize my medical leave. Awesome! He kept emphasizing it was hospitalization leave.. haha.

I'm really thankful we got a good ob :) The GP i went to heard that he's my ob and went, "Oh it's John Tee.. dont worry, he'll take very good care of you." Even a colleague of mine was like, "How did you managed to get John Tee?!!" I was like, "Eh, i just make an appointment and he was the available ob?" hahahha.. We didnt even know. Guess we are blessed then :) Let's pray he'll come through for the delivery as well :)

3 weeks to our next appointement, thereafter will be 2 weeks interval. Soon we will need to book our hospitalization package. The DAY is nearing!!!!!

*excited and terrified!*


Our next appointment: 25 June 2009



No comments: