Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

7m1w2d ~ Megan cut her 1st tooth!!!

During her bathtime today, she was gumming my hand hard (she always does this during bathtime.. haha) and I felt something rough. I inspected her gums and to my utter delight, I see the crowning of my Princess's 1st tooth! *beams*

With teething comes a load of discomfort. One of them is sleeplessness! Time: 9.55pm - and Megan is still awake!!! Her gums are itching her but she isn't cranky. Fact is.. teething doesn't seem to discomfort her much. No crankiness or fussiness. She is just putting everything in her mouth and drooling a tad more. She is feeding well, cheerful and all. But now we are adding sleeplessness to the mix :S

Megan also has a bout of diarrhoea today - a mild one. And a little diaper rash.. my poor baby :( I'm pretty worried and wondered if it was something she ate. She's been on papaya for 3 days and seems fine with it. Then Godma reminded me that teething can cause diarrhoea as well. Due to the excessive drooling, the stools are looser. Praying it will taper off tomorrow....

She IS tired but is not sleeping. On the contrary, she is very cheerful. She was gumming her teether and grinning away at me just now when I popped over to her cot. Then she crawled over to me and pulled herself up to me.. Heartmelting I tell you :) She is also practicing her newfound hobby - pulling herself up and looking around. It intrigues her and is also probably something that is keeping her up.. tsk tsk.

Ohhhh.... she is asleep now.. finally.

My angel :)

On hindsight, Megan's been clicking her tongue the past 2 days. Tot it was so cute.. haha. Must be worrying something on her gums. So that means her tooth is going to cut through.. ahhhh.... Let's see what tomorrow brings on! ;)

No comments: