The 1st time was last friday at Aunty's house.
She was playing with Ashley's walker and walking with it,
then suddenly she lifted both hands and stood still.
Zack and I were dumb founded!
First time! first time!!!
9m 3d: Stood unsupported for the 1st time!
Megan hasn't been interested in her toys recently.
She has just been crawling about.. furniture cruising.
If I'm in the kitchen, she'll crawl to find me.
Once I had to make a quick trip to the loo.
She was quietly playing on the mat so I sneaked away quick..
and then I heard her crawling.
Soon after, I saw her little head pop into the toilet.
She crawled all the way from the living room to the master bedroom!!
She knew where mummy went! So smart!!
PERSONALITY
Starting to get clingy too!
Would fuss if I leave the room these days.. tsk tsk.
And throwing tantrums!!
So hard to look stern when she is just so adorable.. haha
It's usually when she wants to get out of her cot..
she would push anything I give her away and stand there crying..
until I make the hand gesture to carry her up.
*shake head*
I gotta go read up on discipline now.
My little gal's personality is emerging.. :)
She knows what she wants and how to get it.
Soon, it will be battles of wits.. haha.
TEETHING
Megan seems to be teething again.
Think her upper gums is bothering her.
Was drooling quite a bit the past couple of days
and cranky too.
Just wants more cuddles..
Sometimes I wonder if I'm spoiling her by cuddling when she wants one.
At 9 months, she can be spoilt!
She now understands that if she keeps doing this, she will get what she wants.
Yet on the other hand, I want to comfort her if she needs one.
*sigh* Parenthood....!
Megan at 9m 1w 2d...
"I want my sweet potato+broccoli Mummy!"
She loves it :)
...and pumpkin too!
Preparing Megan's fish/chicken congee...

Megan gets a meal of cereal+veg and/or fruit.
(veg/fruit cubes which I cooked/pureed/freeze beforehand)
then another meal of fish/chicken congee..
Trying to incorporate a 3rd meal..









No comments:
Post a Comment