Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010


"What are you doing Megan??"


Reading like a pro... even if it's the wrong side up!

@ 9m 4w 1d.....
Something incredible happened this morning!
I was getting some work done on my laptop while Megan was playing in her cot, trying to dismantle her fan. Before any real damage could be done, I'd better draw her attention away. I said to her, "Megan, stop fiddling with your fan. Please be a good girl, sit down and clap your hands." That is her current fav hobby, she loves the smacking sound. Guess what?? She actually sat down and started clapping her hands!!! *LOL* Oh my....... I can't believe it! She understood what I said!

@ 9m 4w....
Yesterday... we were in a fishing gear shop in Geylang - Zack went to collect his reel. I was carrying Megan and we both were looking around. Megan suddenly started clapping her hands!!! She has been 'clapping' her fists together for months, banging her toys together. But not a palm to palm clap with a smacking sound. I had been teaching her to open her palms and clap for the past few weeks and my little girl caught on! Gosh... babies are so clever! She is now clapping her hands all day - does it on demand even! :P She can be fussing but once I say, "Clap your hands Megan".. she'd break into a grin and start clapping. It's so funny! hahhaha!

My baby........ :)

No comments: