Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

This morning, my alarm rang at 7am...

That was the 1st time my hp alarm sounded. And I wondered why. I sure didn't set it cos I didnt have to wake at 7am.

Then it hit me.

That little imp sleeping soundly next door did it! She loves playing with my hp and the few times she got her chubby hands on it, she was happily touching the screen to see colorful shapes flying all over.

So yeah, believe it or not... My 11 months old baby set my alarm!

I know it's incredibly adorable but not so when you are dead tired and you had to wake at 7am! hahaha.

Anyway, Megan woke at 8am (very early for her!) and was in such a perfect mood. Her messy gravity-defying hair was the cutest thing! I had to take some shots :)




And after her milk...

No comments: