Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

"I want Mummy!"

Was so busy to update so here is a belated one: Megan hit a new high!

of sleeping in that is.

Post-bday, which was yesterday. Our little darling slept til almost noon! That's a record high! She must be too tired from her bday celebrations. Too hyped up.. haha. Now that things are back to normal, i'm trying to reset her routine.

Megan is also starting to get clingy. What happened last night was really strange. After she finished her milk, Megan started to wail. It was loud and not a fuss. (Gums?) I had to carry her and she got better. Zack then carried her but she started to wail again. She wanted Mummy! When I stand next to them, she raised her arms towards me and wanted me to carry her. Zack of course weren't too pleased.. hehe. The minute I put her back in her cot, she started up again. It was those piercing shrill wail like someone is hitting her. Had to carry and soothe her. She fell asleep in my arms and when I put her back in her cot, she woke up. But settled back to sleep when i sat next to her and pat her.

Now this is a strange development. Megan has always been a very independent baby. This new show of clingy-ness is... hmm... interesting.

No comments: