It's been a whirlpool since we all came back from Europe a week ago.
(Megan is still a little jetlagged!)
In fact, I only just uploaded the pics from Alfie (DSLR) 2 days back and still in the process of uploading the ones taken from the hps.
Here's one for starters :)

I will be moving this blog soon as i'm left with 2MB for pictures! What's a blog without pics right? So in the meantime, whilst I find time to set up another blog, there wouldn't be an inflood of photo posts. Videos are fine though so no rationing in that area ;)
Climbing the stairs in London!
@ 14.5 months
(Megan is still a little jetlagged!)
In fact, I only just uploaded the pics from Alfie (DSLR) 2 days back and still in the process of uploading the ones taken from the hps.
Here's one for starters :)
I will be moving this blog soon as i'm left with 2MB for pictures! What's a blog without pics right? So in the meantime, whilst I find time to set up another blog, there wouldn't be an inflood of photo posts. Videos are fine though so no rationing in that area ;)
Climbing the stairs in London!
@ 14.5 months
In Barcelona: First sip of sparkling water
Sparkling water is water with bubbles (gas). Like coke without taste. Watch how her face screws up with her 1st taste of it. Clearly Megan doesn't like it.. haha!!
What's up during the past week?
A couple of incidents that took place this week. A must to blog it down! But mummy is dozing off at the laptop right now (it's 1:45am) so it will be next post. So stay tune~









No comments:
Post a Comment